Rapunzel's coronation televised?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by mom2pixies, Sep 30, 2011.

1. mom2pixies

mom2pixies DIS Veteran

So, this Sunday (October 2nd) marks Rapunzel's official coronation ceremony as the 10th Disney Princess. It will take place at a star-studded affair at Kensington Palace at 1pm London, England time. The public is invited to the gardens to watch as the Disney princesses (Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora, Pocahontas, Ariel, Mulan and Tiana) arrive in horse-drawn carriages to honour their sister princess. Also attending will be some celebrities, lucky winners of the 'Princess Moment' contest and little princesses from around the globe. The ceremony will take place and then there will be some sort of fairytale party with princess activities. Rapunzel has been in London all week, visiting some of the city's famous landmarks. Her hair has even been spotted dangling outside the window of the Tower of London this week!

After this coronation ceremony, Rapunzel will now meet and greet wearing her 'stolen' crown. She will also be present in all 'princess' merchandising--although I suppose, she already kinda was! (I guess that means that BBB will now feature a Rapunzel crown....)

My daughter's fourth birthday is on Monday and I will be having a little princess party for her on Sunday and I had hoped to tie in the processional event with her birthday party. Any idea if the ceremony will be televised? I think it would be wonderful for her, her sister and her little cousins to watch the princess event while having a princess tea party! What a special moment that would be!! princess:

Will it be televised? Live on the Net? Any info much appreciated. Thank you!

PS: In case you are also interested, a wedding episode will be aired on the Disney Channel in the spring that will feature Rapunzel and Flynn's wedding!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2pixies

mom2pixies DIS Veteran

Just bumping this in case anyone knows if the coronation ceremony will be on TV? If so, what time and what channel?

4. 204charity

204charity DIS Veteran

Haven't heard any news about this - but it sure does sound exciting!

5. Queen2PrincessG

Queen2PrincessG DIS Veteran

I actually received and email about viewing the coronation.. It will air on the Disney website.

6. tweedlemom

tweedlemom DIS Veteran

I wouldn't be surprised if it was viewable on Youtube 5 minutes after its conclusion. :surfweb:

7. ceemys

ceemys DIS Veteran

cool! I would love to watch.

8. Katie In Wonderland

Katie In Wonderland The First Born Princess of Dunbroch

bumping to see if anyone has more info. Today is gonna be awesome (not just because I have an audition today :lmao:)! I'd LOVE to see this but alas, I don't live in the UK :-( ...just another reason to make me wish I was British :lmao: )

9. Queen2PrincessG

Queen2PrincessG DIS Veteran

10. Happiest mommy

Happiest mommy DIS Veteran

bumping would love to see this any info on airing time apprecited:goodvibes