Rapunzel at CRT lately?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Curious how often Rapunzel has been at Cinderella's Royal Table lately. We saw her there once a couple years ago, but I was under the impression that she's not there often.

We went last tuesday (1/26) and she was there. I don't go every week but at least you know she was there recently.

We were there for dinner on 12/30 and she was not there. I've been to CRT for either breakfast or dinner on every one of our trips and she's never been there...my daughter would flip if she was!

We would love to see Rapunzel there. Hoping to get her in our upcoming March Break CRT dinner.

We went for lunch Thursday 1/28 & she was NOT there. We would have loved to see her there too.

Oh I didn't even know she is there sometimes! *crosses fingers* Now I just have to try not to get my hopes up. ;) Sure wish there was a way to know in advance, to avoid "wasting" an Rapunzel fp. My daughter loves Rapunzel too. :) Good luck to all those hoping to catch her at CRT!

Rapunzel is frequently the substitute for one of the princesses that is usually in the rotation. There's no way of knowing in advance which princesses will be there because a princess could become ill or unable to appear from one hour to the next so the castmembers won't commit to who will be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter