Raoul's Autograph Books Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good so far, I would use them.

Have already downloaded your passport for our trip in March 15, can't wait to surprise the boys with them.

Thank You
You're welcome Shadowooc! Have fun on your trip in March with your kids, hopefully you're better at keeping secrets than me! ;)

Love the trade card design! Wish they were on your site now to download! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank your guys and girls! The new design will soon be downloadable, so stay tuned! ;)

Here are some examples of printed autograph books (see more on my blog, http://www.designdisneyraoul.nl/printed-autograph-books/) :

Kaft-dlrpfans.jpg

P1040377.jpg

That looks awesome! Where did you print them with?
Hi Heather, it really looks wonderful! But I didn't print them, it was one of the girls of another Dutch Disney forum that did this. But from what I remembered it was made by an online printing service, mostly used for printing photo albums. She had used a photo album with a hard cover.

I just downloaded your passport pages and I love them!!!
You're welcome Mockmom! I hope you'll have a great time in the parks!

An small update: Due to popular demand there is now a Passport autograph page for Doc McStuffins. Clara Cluck and Aurra Sing are also present from now on. This bring the total of characters in the Passport collection to a new record: 186 characters.

That autograph passport looks great! :thumbsup2

Greetings from Pat, your neighbor from the netherlands :goodvibes

(p.s: Dutch disney forum?)

That autograph passport looks great! :thumbsup2

Greetings from Pat, your neighbor from the netherlands :goodvibes

(p.s: Dutch disney forum?)
Hello Pat(ricia?), thank you! Nice to have another Beneluxer here. :)
Well yep, the Dutch/Flemish forum I meant was the now extinct Dlrpfans.be. Did you knew that one?

Raoul,

Do you think you might make a WDW Lady and the Tramp passport page? Even tho you can't get an autograph from an actual character, you can take your book to Tony's restaurant and they will take them to the kitchen and stamp them with paw prints.

Thanks.

Raoul,

Do you think you might make a WDW Lady and the Tramp passport page? Even tho you can't get an autograph from an actual character, you can take your book to Tony's restaurant and they will take them to the kitchen and stamp them with paw prints.

Thanks.
I will try, but the problem is that the photographs on the pages are from the characters like you'll see them in the parks. For the Lady in the tramp that will be a little tricky, as she isn't running around in the parks. Or should I add a picture of her as seen in the feature film?

For Lady and Tramp I would just use clip art if you can find it. Thanks for giving it a shot. :)

Wow! these look great!
Thanks for adding your hat to the DISigners pool, I'm sure you will be very busy.

Thanks Newtexan! I really like doing it.

Here is another example of the 'Passport' autograph collection for inspiration. ;)

Passport-C.M.O-wdwmagic.jpg

Passport-C.M.O-wdwmagic-2.jpg

Hi palls, my site will close it's doors early next month. So no more autograph books will be available. Thanks for your understanding.

Raoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter