Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JimmyMcG, Oct 15, 2013.
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
GF (Main Building)
GF (Outer Building)
Our WDW resort stays/rankings
(1) Wilderness Lodge x9 (CL and Non-CL)
(2) Grand Floridian x3 (CL-RPC x2 and Non-CL x1)
(3) Yacht Club x1 (CL)
(4) Beach Club x4 (CL and Non-CL)
(5) Animal Kingdom Lodge x3 (CL and Non-CL)
(6) Boardwalk Inn x2 (CL and Non-CL)
(7) Contemporary x1 (CL)
(1) Port Orleans Riverside x6
(2) Port Orleans - FQ x1
(3) Coronado Springs Resort x1
(4) Caribbean Beach Resort x1
From just my experience
Re-do to add in DLR hotels if you are gauging those:
Only ranking the ones I have stayed at...
BUT...I LIKED ALL OF THEM.
You guys rock!!! I am starting to see some trends at first glance....
Treehouse Villas (would be #2 or #3 if less isolated)
Didn't include non-WDW resorts here. If I did, I'd put Grand Californian and Disneyland Hotel in the gap, and Paradise Pier at the bottom (nothing wrong with it at all, I just prefer the others)
I look forward to adding AK Kidani to the list next year.
I stayed at the following:
1) Animal Kingdom Lodge
2) Polynesian Resort (it lost to AKL because I prefer their pool)
3) Port Orleans French Quarter ( because the resort does not have great restaurants)
But I have reservations for Coronado Springs this month and PO Riverside in april... So that might change everything!
How I rank:
#1 - does the resort have giraffes?
#2 - room decor (AK and SSR are the nicest IMHO)
#3 - how fast can I get to Le Cava (I mean Epcot...yeah, that's what I meant to say!)
I will be staying at BW for the first time in April...really wanted to go back to Kidani (it's been awhile), but it will be Flower and Garden time. It will be great to walk over----repeatedly!!
All Star movies
Based on ones ive stayed at so far...
1. Polynesian - Great theming, nice rooms, excellent location
2. Wilderness Lodge - Great theming, nice rooms, excellent location
3. Yacht Club - Awesome pool, nice rooms, great location
4. Animal Kingdom Lodge - Great theming, nice rooms, but terrible location
1. Caribbean Beach - Great theming, nice rooms, beautiful grounds
2. Port Orleans French Quarter - small resort, nice rooms, beautiful grounds
3. Port Orleans Riverside - large resort, nice rooms
4. Coronado Springs - nice rooms, but not very disney-ish
1. Art of Animation (LM rooms) - Great theming, awesome pool, cute rooms
2. All Star Sports - Quiet resort, rooms ok, main pool is nice
3. Pop Century - Rooms ok, pool big,
4. All Star Movies - Rooms ok, pool ok, theming is more my taste
5. All Star Music - Rooms ok, pool ok, theming not really my taste
this is how I would rank the ones I have stayed in:
Bay Lake tower
Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarters
I've only stayed at Mod's, so that is all I will rank.
We are going to try YC this time however, so I'll be interested in how it ranks.
1) POR Riverside
Rankings: Would not have any issues staying again at any of them.
My top 3 on property:
1) Bay Lake Tower
2 & 3)Caribbean Beach Resort & Polynesian (Haven't stayed at the Poly yet so I can't really choose between the two but it still makes my list)
Out of the places I have stayed at:
1) Bay Lake Tower
2) Caribbean Beach Resort
3) Beach Club Villas
4) Art of Animation
Here is how I rank the ones I have stayed at:
#1 The Poly
#2 The Contemporary
#8 The Beach Club
The only 2 I wouldn't be overly excited about staying at again are the Beach Club and CBR. The 2 only 2 things I really like about the Beach Club are the location, and SAB. And you really need to have a resort day in order to enjoy SAB. CBR just has too many bus stops, and an inferior food court.
Separate names with a comma.