Random trip possibility advice please!

jacobsmama

Mouseketeer
So we've come in to a small amount of money which inevitably we would like to use for a DLP break. Have priced it all up and looks like going 13-15 June in either Cheyenne or Santa Fe. We reckon we'll go via eurotunnel as the eurostar is going to be really expensive this late. I have a couple of questions though:
1) if we were to leave the eurotunnel for a couple more weeks will it change much in price?
2) is the drive really easy???? I'm only 24 and never driven outside of the UK so reassurance would be great. I'll have to do all the driving as DH doesn't drive.

Exciting! Sorry I don't know about price changes but we did same as you a few years ago and drove for a last minute booking. I put all the details within the ' really useful thread'. Sorry can't figure out how to link it as I'm in my phone. Hope this helps.

Sorry, sticky name has changed, now called 'first time to DLP'

Hi in my experience the price of the tunnel goes up at lot the nearer you get to your dates so I would do it as soon as you can. I paid £50 more for leaving it an extra month last year! and yes the drive is very easy, long and boring but easy! Have a great time

So we've come in to a small amount of money which inevitably we would like to use for a DLP break. Have priced it all up and looks like going 13-15 June in either Cheyenne or Santa Fe. We reckon we'll go via eurotunnel as the eurostar is going to be really expensive this late. I have a couple of questions though:
1) if we were to leave the eurotunnel for a couple more weeks will it change much in price?
2) is the drive really easy???? I'm only 24 and never driven outside of the UK so reassurance would be great. I'll have to do all the driving as DH doesn't drive.
did you also check going indirect and change in Lille? its really easy and maybe the price is not so much ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter