Random silly question: What television show would you most want to live in?

Well, I know one place where I absolutely WOULDN'T want to live- Albert Square from Eastenders! Anyone moving there is doomed to a miserable existence.

When I was a child I always wanted to live in the town in Spongebob Squarepants.

Any sitcom set in NYC sounds like a winner to me - HIMYM, Mad About You, Friends, Seinfeld, etc.

Another one here for Star Trek!:thumbsup2

LHOTP? Really? That show was tragedy, after tragedy, after tragedy, after tragedy...

No way I'd want to live there! :scared::scared::scared:

Heroes (but I HAVE to get a super power)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (make me one of the Scooby Gang)

Lost (and I get Sawyer...mmmmmmmmm...)

Babylon 5. On B5, of course. Not on Earth or any of the colonies.

Once Upon A Time and well.....does wanting to live in NFL football as a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader count? If so then thats my second choice!

The Love Boat :goodvibes. Watching all the drama yet having fun people like Isaac, Gopher and Julie to help you enjoy your cruise with tropical locales...

I can't decide between Cicely, Alaska (Northern Exposure)
or Mayberry (Andy Griffith).

PAST: Mayberry with Andy
PRESENT: Big Bang Theory
FUTURE: Star Trek

Love that show! This season has been great!

:

So glad I'm not the only one who loves Covert Affairs. I'm always waiting to hear that it's been cancelled. It seems like a pretty expensive show to make with little recognition.

...a stash of foreign currency, a couple of passports, and the ability to speak a bunch of languages...too cool! Oh and as her sister said, "having an Augie in your life" :goodvibes

It's just a fun, random question to lighten the mood and to just be silly this Tuesday. Let's pretend that we live in some crazy universe were all of the sitcoms and dramas on television today and of yesterday were actually real. Which show would you most want to live in?

Northern Exposure

So glad I'm not the only one who loves Covert Affairs. I'm always waiting to hear that it's been cancelled. It seems like a pretty expensive show to make with little recognition.

...a stash of foreign currency, a couple of passports, and the ability to speak a bunch of languages...too cool! Oh and as her sister said, "having an Augie in your life" :goodvibes

Yes, he is cute! I'm surprised it's cable and not a network show. I think it would make it but it doesn't seem to get much notice on cable.

This is a hard one. Anywhere in the Buffyverse is good for me. Or the Vampire Diaries, Elena can have Stefan and I will take Damon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter