Ramada Plaza Resorts?

avdeane

<font color=purple>Just popping in to wish you a V
Has anybody dealt with these people through their phone offer? I stupidly said yes to the deal and then searched online for some info on it. Of course I found some negative articles on a consumer website. I immediately phoned back RPR to cancel my deal. They have a (supposed) 3 day grace period. I was told it could take 7 - 10 days for the money to be credited back to me. Some of the articles have said that they never got their refund. Needless to say I am very upset about this and am looking for anyone else who has dealt with them...good or bad! And if bad, how you dealt with them and they with you! Please post asap!! Thanks so much!!

Vicky

Thanks cinamin,

I am off to check out the site now. I plan on calling back until I know I have my money refunded and with some extra info to back me up I may have a much better chance of this!

Vicky

I also purchased a "vacation package" from them over the phone in January. Unfortunately, it wasn't until a few months later when I was trying in vain to book the Ft. Lauderdale portion of my trip (hotel the salesman promised me "not available") that I started looking into the company further and found all the horror stories. I'm currently trying to get my money back. I faxed a letter to the head honcho 2 weeks ago, but haven't heard back yet. Apparantly he and his secretary were on vacation (probably NOT staying at Ramada Plaza :mad: ) all last week. I will be calling them again on Monday. I will be filing a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's office if I don't get my money back. Good luck to you.

Sue

momtotwinglesx4
I'm so sorry that you were "scammed" as well. After searching online I've found that there are a lot of people out there who have also been had by this company. I still won't know for another 3 - 6 days whether or not they refunded my money. Have you seen this website yet? http://www.ripoffreport.com/search.asp
There are many posts about rpr and a lot of people have written in saying how they got their money back by writing to several different places. Maybe you can try some of these as well and get your money back too.
I will be posting whether I get mine or not.

Take care!
Vicky

Just an update to say that we did get our money credited back onto our credit card and the package was cancelled! Of course they called several times trying to get us to change our minds and keep the package.
I wanted to post this so that if anybody else gets taken in this too, at least know that you can get your money back if you call back within the first 3 days! :bounce:

Vicky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter