Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Nicolejean, Dec 10, 2012.
Has anyone stayed here? Thoughts? I like that they have a Kids Eat Free program and an indoor pool.
AVOID!!!! We stayed there one night this past Sept. We didn't arrive until 3:30 am and when we got to our room the first thing when we opened the door was this horrible mold smell. We asked to change rooms and the next room was the same. The room, including the sheets, were damp and smelled like mold. If it wasn't 4am by that time and we weren't exhausted from driving 11 hrs I would have left. We ended up sleeping a little on the damp sheets and left after a few hrs. It was the WORST hotel experience that I have ever had. We stayed there a few years ago and it was fine. It looks like it's gone downhill quickly.
Separate names with a comma.