RAINY DAY PLANS

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
We will be down this week looks like there is a 80% chance of rain on Thursday, never toured in the rain any suggestions for either park, are all the covered rides still open? thanks for any suggestions.

We will be down Thursday too and if you look at the local weather like WESH it is only 30% chance of rain showers so I think we will be ok. Plus it could be raining in one location and then dry at the next. Showers you just can't tell about, but there is no big front moving in. Just a cold front and when I watched the video cast for the local Orlando station is said that showers could stay toward the coast. We may indeed get some rain , but I am not worried about a total wash out...
I did see the 80 % on Weather.com , but all 3 local Orlando news stations have no percentage that high. It is all good!:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Looks like that 80% chance has dropped significantly. We've been in Orlando since Thursday - and it's rained every day at least once, but most was fine. It was rainy longer than expected this morning - especially since the forecast had the chance so low that we weren't properly prepared. That combined with a quiet week made the parks have super short lines. So - there's a plus!

Thanks for the update! So excited to be leaving tomorrow morning! We will be landing by 10:30am so we will have all day!!! WOOT!

I've been looking at the wait times this week. So low!
I'm there next week (without EP), so hope for something similar.
Rain is sort of forecasted for us too.

I've been looking at the wait times this week. So low!
I'm there next week (without EP), so hope for something similar.
Rain is sort of forecasted for us too.
Today was our 8th day down here - and every single day has had rain at some point. (Today's was actually the least rain of any day despite the percentage chance originally being the highest for our trip). It's been warmer than average too - except for today - so a little rain is a good thing to cool it down a little.

Reactions: HM

I believe the outdoor rides close with thunder but indoor should stay running. You can always do what we do. Throw on shoes that can get wet and wear a poncho and just have fun. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter