Rainforest room on Classic Ships?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WDWFANCBIIIME, Apr 29, 2013.

1. WDWFANCBIIIME

WDWFANCBIIIME DIS Veteran

I did the Rainforest Room on the Dream and LOVED it, really was one of my favorite things about the entire cruise it was sooo relaxing, now I just booked on the Magic to see all of the new things so how is the rainforest room? I know it could change but if it does not is it as good as it is on the Dream and the Fantasy?

2. Goofy4Realz

Goofy4Realz Earning My Ears

What is the Rainforest room?

3. luv that cruise

luv that cruise <font color=royalblue>Someone give me instructions

I prefer the rainforest on the Magic/Wonder over the new ships. It's smaller but I feel more relaxing. There are no windows in the spa itself. No hot tubs like the Dream. 4 heated tile chairs in the main area with a fountain in the middle of the room. To the left is a steam room and back to the left is a smaller more intense steam room. There are 2 aromatherapy showers and a regular shower. To the right is a mild sauna room with a tile seating area that is very comfortable. The ladies changing area has lockers, a sauna and some lounging chairs near the 2 showers. The 2 shower area has a curtain and then each shower has another curtain. I often shower there after a rain forest visit and go back to the room and do make-up and dress for dinner. My hair is low maintenance so I often leave the spa with wet, clean hair and go to deck ten to let it dry in the warm caribbean breeze. I have to say that over the years this alone time standing front and center far-forward on deck 10 is one of my favorite places. So peaceful. Not sure what the dry-dock plans are but I think I heard that they are renaming the spa as "senses" and it is currently the "vista" spa.

4. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

During dru dock they will change the old rainforrest rooms into simulair rainforrest rooms as on the Fantasy and Dream.