Rainforest Cafe

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Snooks23, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Snooks23

Snooks23 Mouseketeer

Tell me what you think of the place.. It looks so fun & we don't have one anywhere close to me. I want to make reservations for it at DTD.. My DD watched a video & wants to go. Just curious if others like it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kris4360

kris4360 DIS Veteran

You should go if you've never been. It is really neat and the food is pretty good too. There is also one right before you enter AK.

4. rznhal

rznhal DIS Veteran

We ate at the one in Michigan this weekend and the kids loved it! The food was good too! I would try it for sure!!

5. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

We love it, we go every year. Make a reservation though, or you will wait forever. Don't use Disney's reservation system, call the restaurant direct, you will get much better availability. Disney showed no times available for our days, I called rainforest direct and they asked what time I wanted, it was completely open.

6. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

The food is good and kids will love it! Heck, we love it and we are all adults! We usually don't make a ressie and sit at the bar. But if we wanted a table we would call them directly. Disney doesn't have a lot of tables available but every time I call them direct we get our requested time no problem!! We also love Trex which I think is more updated tech wise. But if dinos are not a big deal RFC is great. Have fun!