Rainforest Cafe

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by micksn, Sep 22, 2012.

1. micksn

micksn DIS Veteran

Can you book Rainforest Cafe or is it just walk up? Also can anyone confirm how much shareholders discount you get there? Thinking of going for an earlyish dinner before going back into the park for the evening. So probably 5.30/6 ish - will it be busy??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Neeny17

Neeny17 Mouseketeer

Both times we just walked up, that was around 5:30pm/6pm time so I should think you'll be ok. There were only two of us though, so that might have made a difference...

4. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

you can't book Rainforest cafe. 5.30 pm is perfect, just before the crowds. You should have nice meal.

5. TheTizardFamily:0)

TheTizardFamily:0) DIS Veteran

You can't book here, they don't take reservations as far as i know. And i have been told there's no shareholders discount as it's not owned by Disney.:)

6. Christieand

Christieand Mouseketeer

We went at about 6 o'clock a couple of weeks ago and there was no queue at all, in fact it was quite empty. We didn't book either as like a few people have said, you can't! However a few years back we went later on in the evening and there was a huge queue, so early is definitely best :)

7. MichVick

MichVick Mouseketeer

Unless its changed you can book Rainforest Cafe - we did last year :)

8. CassieReynart

CassieReynart Mouseketeer

We were there on Thursday just before the post dreams rush (about 8.45) no problems getting a table. There was a bit of a rush afterwards but no one had to wait too long. There's no shareholders discount unfortunately but it is lovely!

9. nicola

nicola <font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre

does anyone have any pics of the rainforest cafe? my daughter was little when we were there and cant remember it and would love to see pics!

10. wmoon

wmoon Mouseketeer

We have had shareholders discount at Rainforrest cafe. First couple of trips I thought you couldn't use your card but someone posted on here to say they had had the discount.

We haven't been this year yet, but certainly used it on a couple of our trips last year.

11. wmoon

wmoon Mouseketeer

12. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

Like a lot of the non Disney restaurants it depends who you ask and how you ask wether you get SH or AP discount.

Starbucks will give AP discount so will McDo half of the time. RFC give partners discount but it comes out like shareholders.

I ask everywhere we go, show my card and see what happens. I've had 15% off c/s and it said shareholders discount on the receipt. :confused3

13. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

Think that you must mean one in the US :goodvibes Here in France we can't book the RFC it's walk in/queue up only

14. micksn

micksn DIS Veteran

Thanks for advice, sounds like it will be worth a try with two teens! :surfweb: