RainForest Cafe on DDP?

amy390

Mouseketeer
Can someone please tell me if the Rain Forest Cafe in AK is on the DDP? I thought it was and I made an ADR but now I don't see it on any of the 2007 lists.:confused3

Thanks

Nope...sorry. Although you can make your ADR's there and pay OOP and still enjoy it!

OOP = Out of pocket.

So, is it worth it to pay OOP for this place, ambience, etc. My 5 yro DD would love it I'm sure, but, we're already doing Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast OOP. :wizard:

Thanks

OOP = Out of pocket.

So, is it worth it to pay OOP for this place, ambience, etc. My 5 yro DD would love it I'm sure, but, we're already doing Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast OOP. :wizard:

Thanks
I, personally, do not think it's worth it. And I can't think of anyone I know who likes it much, either. The food is very overpriced and really just not that good. If you're at DTD you could always walk in the gift shop to get the feel of it. The ambiance is kind of fun and unique...but so is everything pretty much at WDW! I just don't think it's worth the money.

OOP = Out of pocket.

Thanks

My kids love it and we try to go each trip. It is kinda $$ but what is Disney isn't? My DH usually gets ribs or something, last time we went to one (in Nashville) I got a BBQ chicken pizza...but it is a fun place to go to! The one id DTD is fine with us too but harder to get into. Some have posted that you can now make ADR's for the one in DTD, but when I called to double chek I was told I still could not.
Maybe if you just want to try the place out you could make your ADR's and have a snack or dessert there. That way you will be able to enjoy the ambience, sit down for a while and still not be out alot of $$.

Just an fyi - Rainforest is on the platinum and premium packages the last time I checked

OOP = Out of pocket.

Thanks

There are always so many mixed reviews at RFC! We personally love the place! We love the atmosphere and the food! We have never had a bad meal there. I love their pasta and Fried Buffalo Chicken Salad. My husband loves their Mo Jo Rack o Bones and their pasta. Our son loves the ribs, pasta, pizza, and I think he has had a couple of the kids meals. The kids meals are pretty big too. The burger meal comes with 3 small burgers!

It really is a personal preference and we love it!:goodvibes We eat at the two at WDW and the one at DL. We usually have really good service, but I have read otherwise before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter