Rainforest Cafe AK

cpsam

Earning My Ears
Can meals at the Rainforest Cafe be charged to your KTTW card? It seems as though you can't use a gift card to pay for the meal, but I can't seem to find an answer to this specific question. TIA

I could be incorrect but I remember a couple beside use trying to do that when we were there and it wasn't allowed. They didn't take any of the disney forms of payment (unless of course Disney Visa lol). That was back in '07 though.

no, sorry you'll have to use cash or a regular credit card...Rainforest just rents space from Disney: they are not connected to Disney.

My understanding has always been that RFC DOES accept the Key to the World Card.

Is that not correct?Thanks.:)

I know that when my wife and I went to the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney last week we were asked "Are you on a Disney Dining Plan?". Our answer was no, but I would assume if they ask, it means they accept the KTTW card. Otherwise, what's the point of asking?

I know that when my wife and I went to the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney last week we were asked "Are you on a Disney Dining Plan?". Our answer was no, but I would assume if they ask, it means they accept the KTTW card. Otherwise, what's the point of asking?

They ask, bc then they tell you, we do not accept the Dining Plan.

Also, we used a Disney Visa rewards card to pay for our meal last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter