rain my entire stay?? what to do!!

hmmm we arrive on saturday (floridians) won't wear ponchos but just keeping the plan like any other trip.

Seeing 80% chance of rain on my phone and the accuweather site is calling for 3 hours of rain some afternoons. It can rain all it wants while we are all sleeping at night but this is just turning into a disaster.

Everyone here is correct! If it rains, it rains. You can have fun in the rain...it's really a mindset. I was there two years ago in September. For the most part it was hot and sunny. But....for two days it downpoured! I mean ridiculous rain, drenching, down pour. I put on my poncho and hit the parks. Everyone was wet everywhere I went. You got off a ride and everyone was in the exit area waiting for a break that never came...running from one bit of cover to the next. I just went for it. It was like that for both days. I went everywhere and did everything in spite of it and had a great day. Just make sure you cover yourself well and have shoes that don't get soaked through. Your fiance' will love you just as much whether it is rainy or sunny! And....you may get plenty of breaks in between the storms. It's all about making your own magical day...no matter what. Congratulations on your engagement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter