• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rain drops on kittens, and whiskers on roses

Isn't that a Demolition Man quote? "Thought you'd be taller"... LOL

Have a safe drive home, WO.

I thought it was roadhouse...or was that "I thought you'd be bigger" (what my wife always says) :rotfl2:

I thought it was roadhouse...or was that "I thought you'd be bigger" (what my wife always says) :rotfl2:

Nope, you right, that's exactly what I was thinking about! Knew someone would know this ;-)

I actually imagined Julie Andrews saying, "whiskers on roses..." in that cheerily beautiful voice. That's what got me!

Ahhh...it's Monday!

No, but he is white trash and loves green....so you were close....

I lean more toward hunter green than alien "LGMH" green though... but very, very white trash, would you like a tour of my trailer? ooops too late, Dorthy must be on her way over, a tornado ate my trailer.

Thanks i needed that today........

Man! I never thought Oscar was grouchy.....maybe more a Ernie type?

This is so halrious haha. Nice to meet u Oscar and everybody else out there yesturday!

Reading this thread...

The only word I have is wow. ;) Makes me wish I could read at work!

and for the record, what is the name of that song about the apple bottom jeans?? LOL

Speaking of......

Oscar, what part of the country are you driving thru and creating mayhem in?:rotfl: I just want to make sure we're, I mean you are safe. :lmao:

Its a small world after all, its a world of hopes its a world of pain then stub your toe... Again!

The hills are alive with the sound of music... Nashville today visiting friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter