Ragland Road or Wolfgang P's Cafe?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by fraubambi, Jun 3, 2009.

1. fraubambi

fraubambi Earning My Ears

So I was showing my 11y old DS the menus for our upcoming trip and we came to the Ragland Road one. Since the descriptions for their food are a little different my normally adventurous eater turned up his nose:sad2: Being the dutiful mother that I am, I got on the phone to see what other ressies I could get and found one for Puck's Cafe. (It's a "non-park" day so it has to be at dtd or a resort.) Here's the question: I've read a lot of great reviews for RR but not much is said about P's C. Also, the menu list no longer has the bread pudding as a dessert at RR: what's up with that??:confused3 I'd love some feedback for you guys that have eaten at these places!! Thanks in advance:hippie:

2. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The menu you are reading (on an unofficial website, right?) is apparently in error; Raglan Road does indeed still offer the Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding for dessert.

Like the food at both but the last time I was at Pucks I had service issues (or rather my friend did - they could not get any of her orders correct for some reason). I do not eat at tables at RR anymore - just at the bar - and I haven't been there since PI closed so I can't comment on the service there but the food is quite good. If your child won't eat it as described, Puck's is not a bad alternative.

I am assuming you are on the dining plan. If you are not, with a son that age you may wish to consider T-Rex Cafe (as noted, it is not on the dining plan)

3. fraubambi

fraubambi Earning My Ears

Thanks Nala!! I think I'm going to go with Raglands (I've heard WAAAAY too much about that bread pudding to pass it up:banana: I think he was put off by the dish names... Bangers and Mash just doesn't sound good when you're 11!:rotfl: