Raglan Road-TV's to watch NCAA tourney?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tmbacon, Mar 25, 2013.

1. tmbacon

tmbacon Mouseketeer

We have reservations at Raglan Road this coming Friday. It's been a few years since I've been there. Are there many TV's located inside, so that we can potentially watch the Sweet 16? If not, does anyone have recommendations where TV's will be plentiful? We will not be in the parks this day, so need to choose a non-park restaurant. I know there's ESPN restaurant but I'm sure they will be a madhouse, and I understand that they don't take reservations anyways. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. parkhopping

parkhopping DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

4. tmbacon

tmbacon Mouseketeer

5. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

I do not believe so. I would also suggest Splitsville or going to the boardwalk to ESPN.

6. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

As others have said, I do not think Raglan Road has any TVs. I kind of doubt they'd have any because their focus is on the Irish dancing (in the evenings).

As others have said, I would try EPSN as being the most likely to be showing the Sweet 16. Some of the lounges at the various resorts might also have televisions, but I don't know if they'd be tuned to the Sweet 16.

7. JimmyV

JimmyV Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

In addition to the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk, don't forget abouot the ESPN Sports Grill at the Wild World of Sports complex across the walkway from the entrance to the baseball stadium. Bigger and roomier than the one at the Boardwalk, and less crowded. The TV screens are huge.

Also, if you have a car, The Orlando Ale House is a great place to watch sports. It gets as crowded as a Disney venue, but the food is better and cheaper.

8. DisneyDiana

DisneyDiana DIS Veteran

We tried to get into the ESPN Zone on the BW for the sweet 16 once. It was a complete madhouse.

9. tcna

tcna Earning My Ears

Any chance the brewery at Boardwalk, or one of the other Epcot hotels, has televisions for this?

10. JimmyV

JimmyV Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

The Dolphin has a lobby bar with a TV that will show the games. Not too many seats, but a fair amount of standing room.