Raglan Road Irish dancers

Alice777

DIS Veteran
On our last day on Saturday, I purposely made reservation at 11:45 am at Raglan Road Irish.

I want to see the Irish dancers and I'm little confused about their schedule. On their website, it has:

The Rollicking Raglan Brunch Irish Dance Show:
Saturday & Sunday 12 - 3 p.m
and
Saturday Main Stage
12pm - 3pm The High Road

Sorry for the stupid question but is The High Road a band? If so, does dancers and The High Road take turns on the main stage?

If we sit inside the restaurant, will we able to see the Irish Dancers after 12 pm?

Thank you

Entertainment, including dance, starts at noon on weekends. The band sits behind the dancers when they are on the main stage, and there is often a line dancer in the middle stage. Definitely make sure they know you want a nice view of the dancing.

Entertainment, including dance, starts at noon on weekends. The band sits behind the dancers when they are on the main stage, and there is often a line dancer in the middle stage. Definitely make sure they know you want a nice view of the dancing.
Thank you. I'm in charge of all the ADRs and who know when we'll be back at WDW so I want to make sure my son and I gets all the "special" entertainments available as possible.

As bumbershoot said, make sure to mention that you want to see the dancing when you check-in. There are some tables in the side room that have little to no view of the dancing.

Thank you for the tip on seating. Didn't know that there's seats that has no view of the dancing. Writing it down on my daily notes so I won't forget.

I saw the dancers during week nights last Fall (Oct/15) and the previous yr as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts