Raglan Road- does it have a sit down bar?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by waltskids, May 2, 2007.

1. waltskids

waltskids Disney Fans

Rose and Crown has a bar you must stand at, but I was wondering if Raglan Road has an acutal bar with seats- can you eat dinner at the bar? We don't have ADR's and would like to try it out for a drink and maybe an appetizer.:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Robert P

Robert P GLOBEX - taking over your world one country at a t

At least one of the bars at Raglan Road has bar stools. Saw them last trip. Also, a few people were eating there, but don't know if it was full dinner or just appetizers. HTH

4. Leota

Leota DIS Veteran

I noticed the sit-down bar too, although I didn't notice if anyone was eating there. RR is lots of fun, tho. I'll be stopping in for a pint & some good ol' Irish sing-alongs next week. :drinking1

5. ChefBilly

ChefBilly Go Pats!

They do have a sit-down bar, and there are small bar-top tables in an area near the bar.
    The only problem is flagging down a waiter or waitress to try to get anything if you're not actually sitting at the bar. I've had problems with that a couple times.

That said, I love it there and go every trip.

6. plutolovr

plutolovr DIS Veteran

Yes, you can sit at the bar and you can order dinner. This is what we do all the time. You can get appetizers, entrees and desserts. :thumbsup2

7. waltskids

waltskids Disney Fans

Thanks for the replies! We leave tomorrow morning and hope to get some good beer and food when we go there.:banana:

8. lillygator

lillygator DIS Veteran

yep - there is a sit down bar -- ! Have fun!