Radisson

We stayed there in June '04. The hotel was pretty nice. The rooms were clean, average size. Unfortunatly we stayed on the same floor as a high school band with no supervision, the noise was very irritating.

My boys (7 & 3) absolutely loved the pool, which was rarely ever crowded and they have a decent waterslide. The breakfast buffet in the morning was nice but a bit pricey. If I'm not mistaken though kids eat free, adults cost around $10 -12. The staff at the cafe were very friendly, check in staff were ok, really quick and quiet checkin. Also there are several resturants within walking distance, including an Olive Garden and several pizza places.

I would avoid the shuttle service at all costs. We used it the first day, it was extremely crowded in the morning, it is shared by several other hotels on Palm Parkway. With the Radison being one of the last stops. Getting home was dangerous. People were pushing and shoving to get on the bus and several of the smaller kids got knocked over. After that we drove. It was much more conveinent anyways. The hotel is right outside the entrance to DTD, maybe a 5-15 minute drive to any of the disney parks.

I got a great rate with hotels. com, I think it was $55+ tax/ night. Anyway, hope that helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter