Radisson at the port

muntzfab4

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where I can get a good deal at the Radisson? We will arrive the day before our July cruise on the Magic and would like to stay there; possibly visit Kennedy Space Center. The Radisson website quotes a rate of $159 a night. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Internet. In Feb, Radisson had an internet special at their web site of $89. Also check on them thru expedia, travelocity, etc. One of those sites had the same hotel for $85.

You do not need to book the more expensive cruise package to leave your car or ride the shuttle. They will be happy to sell you the cruise package, but once you check in, they take the position that any guest can leave a car and ride the shuttle. Be aware that it is not a secure lot.

The best rate I got there for the evening of July 2 was $119. I don't remember which rate it was, though. I had to get 3 rooms for our party. I think that weekend may not have deals because of July 4. Also, remember tons of people stay there for cruises. When I booked the Radisson a couple of other hotels I wanted to look at were already sold out (this was 2 weeks ago!)
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!