Radison at port caniveral Parking

simpleohio

Mouseketeer
Do not park with them

I used them for parking at caniveral

Awful!!

Rude customer service

Sat at dock up for pickup at 45minutes.

Over 50 of us sat there. We were only ones left on curb.

Yes they are cheap but horrid

I used them once and neeeeeever again. Never. I'll always pay to park at the terminal now. Learned the hard way. They were incredibly rude from the get-go. On our return it was much the same: a ton of families waiting, many that waited much longer than us. Ended up with my hubby & brother squeezing onto the bus then bringing our vehicles back to the port to get the rest of us and the luggage. Our terrible experience was in late May/early June 2013. Guess not much has changed.

Used them every time we sail from PC and never once had a problem in 5 years with our pre booked reservations. I saw some people getting anti because they had to reservation and it was full. There were long lines for other cruise lines but the DCL line had no one in it and we walked on the first shuttle to the port, no problems on the way back either as we disembark at 7am and it is always easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter