rack rates

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by luvsTink, Jan 5, 2005.

1. luvsTink

luvsTink DIS Veteran

Holy Cow! :earseek:
    We have been planning to stay at the Radisson at the port the night before our cruise, but after a suggestion from the dining board I thought it would be cool to do a night at AKL. "We" are a total of 6, so I started with that.....713.00 for one night (one bedroom suite) :faint: After I came to, I tried the idea of two standard rooms....222.00 each. At least 444.00 for one night is better than 713.00! So, I thought we could go moderate or value, but I really wanted AKL in order to stay with our Animal Kingdom 'theme' for the day. Even the mods and values were high...150 and 86.

I guess I should be happy that we have our 3 post cruise nights at pofq for a TOTAL of 280.00 I am still bummed about not being able to afford even one night at AKL. I guess will stick with the Radisson for 175.00

Anne

2. luvsTink

luvsTink DIS Veteran

Related question....
    Has anyone EVER gotten a discount "by surprise", that is to say, has anyone ever called CRO and gotten a different price than online? I am grasping at straws :rolleyes:

3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

yes ask about moderates - sometimes the computer (the CM can't do it - so don't even ask) - will decide to upgrade you and you get a deluxe for only a few dollars more.

the computer use to do this alot - but I haven't heard of any cases in over a year.

of course with all the problems the new Magic your way program is causing - I would not expect it.

4. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

OT--Luvstink, hey our trips are getting close!