rack rates

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by luvsTink, Jan 5, 2005.

1. luvsTink

luvsTink DIS Veteran

Holy Cow! :earseek:
    We have been planning to stay at the Radisson at the port the night before our cruise, but after a suggestion from the dining board I thought it would be cool to do a night at AKL. "We" are a total of 6, so I started with that.....713.00 for one night (one bedroom suite) :faint: After I came to, I tried the idea of two standard rooms....222.00 each. At least 444.00 for one night is better than 713.00! So, I thought we could go moderate or value, but I really wanted AKL in order to stay with our Animal Kingdom 'theme' for the day. Even the mods and values were high...150 and 86.

I guess I should be happy that we have our 3 post cruise nights at pofq for a TOTAL of 280.00 I am still bummed about not being able to afford even one night at AKL. I guess will stick with the Radisson for 175.00

Anne

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. luvsTink

luvsTink DIS Veteran

Related question....
    Has anyone EVER gotten a discount "by surprise", that is to say, has anyone ever called CRO and gotten a different price than online? I am grasping at straws :rolleyes:

4. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

yes ask about moderates - sometimes the computer (the CM can't do it - so don't even ask) - will decide to upgrade you and you get a deluxe for only a few dollars more.

the computer use to do this alot - but I haven't heard of any cases in over a year.

of course with all the problems the new Magic your way program is causing - I would not expect it.

5. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

OT--Luvstink, hey our trips are getting close!