rack rates for VB

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
Anyone know the 2007 rack rates for VB? I'm specifically looking for ocean view inn room and 3 bdrm. beach cottage.

We are going to be at VB and wanted to extend our ressie another night (Sat.). I was told there was no cash discount for that as it wasn't available but if I wanted to use my points I could. We're arriving in about 3 wks. Any idea how far out they may change that to cash vs pts only?

Anyone know the 2007 rack rates for VB? I'm specifically looking for ocean view inn room and 3 bdrm. beach cottage.

We are going to be at VB and wanted to extend our ressie another night (Sat.). I was told there was no cash discount for that as it wasn't available but if I wanted to use my points I could. We're arriving in about 3 wks. Any idea how far out they may change that to cash vs pts only?

In August the DVC Rack rate is approx in the $750 - $775 range for the Cottage. I have tried to book on Cash in advnace and have been told no can do.... I think if you do it inside the 7month window you might be able to do it.

Try this thread I found it to be very helpful. In addition I used the Birnbaum code because the AP rate was sold out. I just became a DVC member at VB but we are not yet in the system so the Birnabaum code did the trick (20% off). As with other threads the DIS members are AWESOME.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1431524&page=19

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter