Rack PIN???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Jackolive, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Jackolive

Jackolive Earning My Ears

So we got what looked like a PIN in the mail this week. When I called to get a quote I was informed it was a "rack pin", and there was no discount compared to what I looked at online. Can someone please explain???

2. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 Registered

Along with pins, Disney also sends out marketing offers that are just standard pricing. It's similar to the ads you see online 'stay at Disney for $90 per person per night for 5nights with 5 day tix' or something like that. It's just an ad trying to entice people into booking.

It's disappointing when you think it's a pin, that's for sure. But it's just a standard email/mailer.

3. Cindie-rella

Cindie-rella ...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age.

I received a pin code for "up" to 35% off a room/pkg, but it seems that same discount is available to everyone. Do you ever receive anything "special" from a pin code or is that about as good as it gets? My cousin got a room discount a couple of years ago and a few weeks before their trip they were offered the DDP for just $90 each for the entire week. That was on top of the room discount. Are they still doing stuff like that?