Rachel and Corey's Wishes Wedding 12/7/15 Update 4/20 HONEYMOON DAY 1

I have LOVED reading your PJ! I have read/skimmed most of it but I need to pour over it in more detail. It has been such a great source of information and ideas!

I can't figure out how to send a PM but I would love to be able to contact you and ask some questions. (I just found out I also have Maxine for my planner and we both live near Cincy!) Could you send an email to debbie_8_s@yahoo.com?

Last edited:
Rachel,

I love everything about your wedding. I think I've read your PJ like twice; I'm sorry if that's creepy. I appreciate how through and honest you reported everything.
Your dress is amazing. and I love how you made your reception venue really work; I'm not usually a fan of ballrooms but your colors worked so well in the St. James room; your use of outside vendors worked out really well.

I have two questions:
Where did you get the custom cocktail napkins?
And I'm obsessed with your cake and will be using it as an inspiration photo for my planning session. Do you mind me asking the cost? I've heard buttercream cakes are less expensive than fondant covered ones; trying to gauge by how much. (I was considering no cake since they are so expensive and I'm not a cake person; but DF and my mom want one so I finally found a few I like and am hoping i can squeeze it in the budget)

I have LOVED reading your PJ! I have read/skimmed most of it but I need to pour over it in more detail. It has been such a great source of information and ideas!

I can't figure out how to send a PM but I would love to be able to contact you and ask some questions. (I just found out I also have Maxine for my planner and we both live near Cincy!) Could you send an email to debbie_8_s@yahoo.com?

Thanks! I just sent you an email!! :)

Rachel,

I love everything about your wedding. I think I've read your PJ like twice; I'm sorry if that's creepy. I appreciate how through and honest you reported everything.
Your dress is amazing. and I love how you made your reception venue really work; I'm not usually a fan of ballrooms but your colors worked so well in the St. James room; your use of outside vendors worked out really well.

I have two questions:
Where did you get the custom cocktail napkins?
And I'm obsessed with your cake and will be using it as an inspiration photo for my planning session. Do you mind me asking the cost? I've heard buttercream cakes are less expensive than fondant covered ones; trying to gauge by how much. (I was considering no cake since they are so expensive and I'm not a cake person; but DF and my mom want one so I finally found a few I like and am hoping i can squeeze it in the budget)

Hi! Thanks so much for the compliments! I really appreciated them! I miss that day so much! I was surprised how well the colors worked out with the ballroom! It was the perfect space for us!

I would be happy to answer those questions!
The cocktail napkins are from Wedding Paper Divas. If you order them wait for a sale!
The cake was $425 I think. It was set to feed 35 people. It wasn't too much at all!! I would totally recommend that size.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks!

So funny that you said wait for a sale on the napkins because the knot has all there napkins and coasters on sale this week so I ordered from there.
and the cake price seems very do-able now so yay cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter