Raceway....ride along experience

msd1776

Mouseketeer
I am budget minded and would like to get some guidance on the raceway for my husband. I was thinking that the ride along experience should satisfy him..thoughts from anyone who has done this are appreciated.

I gave my husband the Richard Petty drive along experience at the WDW Speedway one year for Christmas to be used when we went in February the next year. He thoroughly enjoyed it. His smile at the end said it all. We bought the video of his ride and he couldn't wait to show everyone when we got home. I took lots of pictures from the sidelines. For us it was well worth it and a highlight of that trip.

Thank you, I should have guessed there would be a video purchase opportunity.

I did the ride along a few years ago. It was fun and exciting, but it was also only three laps. I'm sure your husband will really enjoy it. I want to eventually do one of the bigger packages.

And yes there was the packages they tried selling, like the video and pictures. I did not buy either. Surprisingly, they were on the expensive side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter