QVC 8x8 album kit - anyone get the 2nd shipment yet?

jedi_librarian

DIS Veteran<br><font color=1eb53a>I am a cranky pe
For those of you that are on Auto-delivery for that (it was a Today's special Value, Lisa Bearnson album kit in Jan?), anyone get the 2nd album in the series yet?

jedi_librarian said:
For those of you that are on Auto-delivery for that (it was a Today's special Value, Lisa Bearnson album kit in Jan?), anyone get the 2nd album in the series yet?

I read on the CK message board, the second shipment should be around the 17th.

I am still waiting for mine. I'm worried that I might have somehow just ordered the first book and not the 3 book set. When I go on QVC's site, it shows that I ordered the series and that it is on Auto-Delivery, so it sounds to me like I should get all of them. Did all of you receive a notice saying that yours had been shipped?

Of course, I haven't even started on the first book, but I really don't want to miss out on the set. I know once summer comes I will have a lot more time to scrap!

Minnie&Mickey said:
I am still waiting for mine. I'm worried that I might have somehow just ordered the first book and not the 3 book set. When I go on QVC's site, it shows that I ordered the series and that it is on Auto-Delivery, so it sounds to me like I should get all of them. Did all of you receive a notice saying that yours had been shipped?

Of course, I haven't even started on the first book, but I really don't want to miss out on the set. I know once summer comes I will have a lot more time to scrap!

Yes I got a notice that it shipped. I got it last week. Hope your's comes soon! I'm planning on using mine over the summer too.

Make sure you are signed up correctly on QVC.com to receive those notices!

I should receive the 2nd one any day now. Those sets are always so nice. It is usually every 3 or 4 months that auto delivery gets shipped.

I also have the one they did in the box for handmade cards. It is very nice also. they give you everything you need!

Okay, I feel better now...I just opened my email and I have a notice from QVC that my second book has been shipped. I can't wait to see it. I am in the middle of making a new scrapbooking area (inspired by this month's Scrapbook Answers), and I think it will make it so much easier for me to find the time to work on everything. In the past, I was using an old oval kitchen table with lots of different plastic storage things on top and all over the floor of my bonus room.. My oldest daughter and I could never be working on a project at the same time. With the new set up, we will both have our own space (side-by-side), and everything will be organized for once. I can't wait to get it done so that I can start using it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter