Quicksilver for transportation to port

guacgirl

Earning My Ears
Can anyone who has used Quicksilver for transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral tell me if they had a good experience and recommend the company? I am thinking of using them to reserve a private van for 7 of us ($140). Thank you so much.

I have used Quicksilver transportation, but not to Port Canaveral. I used them for transport from MCO to the Swan Hotel at WDW. I really enjoyed their service, the driver met us at baggage claim, and was professional yet friendly. They arrived about 5 minutes early at the Swan for pick up. I wish I was using them instead of Magical Express for our next trip. I am considering using them for our cruise in November. I used them because they seemed to get good reviews on these forums and another forum I'm a member of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter