Quickest method from Windsor Hills to MK

starsweeper

DIS Veteran
We are driving and staying at Windsor Hills in October. Our kids will be 6yo, 5yo, 22mos and 10 mos. We will bring our Citi Mini Double for the younger kids. Which would be easier for us and quickest for arriving early to MK (before park open breakfast) from Windsor Hills:

1. Drive to TTC and take monorail to MK
2. Drive to Contemporary, Poly or Grand Floridian, valet park and take monorail to MK
3. Drive to Epcot and take monorail to MK

TIA!

The quickest will be to park at the TTC. Arriving early, you should be parked close enough to walk to the monorail/ferry without having to take the tram. On our past trip, we encountered issues with the monorail first thing in the morning so we now take the ferry.

If you park at Epcot, you have to switch monorails at the TTC.

From Windsor Hills, it will take you about 15 minutes to get to the TTC. Super easy!

Have a great trip!

We allowed 45 minutes to get to rope drop at MK from WH. Just made it as the train came in. We also walked from the TTC to monrail but had to wait for it to come in and there's also bag check so make sure you give yourself enough time if you want to see the rope drop show.

Is valet parking at one of the resorts really an option? I'd be interested in this if so, but for some reason I was thinking that even if you had dining plans you could only park for 3 hours or something???

I'd go with the TTC option. Like the earlier poster said, you can walk from the lot if you get there early.

Is valet parking at one of the resorts really an option? I'd be interested in this if so, but for some reason I was thinking that even if you had dining plans you could only park for 3 hours or something???

Anybody can park there for as long as you want if you pay for valet parking. It is more than parking at the TTC if you figure in tips.

Anybody can park there for as long as you want if you pay for valet parking. It is more than parking at the TTC if you figure in tips.

THANK YOU!!! This is extremely helpful. We'll be traveling with a baby and will work out very well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter