Quick Service DP ?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Petals & Pixie Dust, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone!

I'm working on putting together our next trip. Typically DH and I use the 1 QS, 1TS, 1 snack plan. With DS (2 at the time of travel), I am now wondering if maybe we should use the quick service plan. When I looked at the out line of the quick service plan it said that you received 1 breakfast 1 lunch or dinner and 1 snack.

Can you do 2 lunch or dinner per day instead of 1 breakfast/1 dinner per day?

TIA

2. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You can use the credits for any meal you wish, at any time. You can use all the credits in one day if that is what you want to do. Remember you receive them all at once when you check in, and it's then up to you to use them. Mostly it's suggested that you don't use them for breakfast, because you lose the dessert allotment and they lose value.

The 2 year old won't get credits, so you'd be buying food for him if he won't share with you.

3. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

We have enough Disney Visa points to cover breakfast and DS...Disney's website states the whole breakfast thing, so I wanted to check...This might be the better option for us at this point...
    Thanks!

4. jsebsirois

jsebsirois DIS Veteran

Never heard of that breakfast thing before. It really is up to you to decide how you use your credit.

We're are 2 adults travelling and the Quick Service Dining Plan is perfect for us : we get to split a lot of meals for servings are very big sometimes and we get to eat at Table Service restaurants 2-3 times during our stay, not having to wonder if we'll want to it pastas in 180 days!!!