Quick Service/Beaches & Cream

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by jstbcuz, May 2, 2009.

1. jstbcuz

jstbcuz DIS Veteran

Ive been looking at the restaurants for the quick service dining plan. The only place I've found has outdated information according to some other threads. Does anyone know where I can find the list of places? One I havent found on the list is Beaches and Cream......does anyone know if it counts as a CS or not?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. septbaby

septbaby DIS Veteran

Beaches and Cream is a TS restaurant. You will not be able to use any of your QS plan credits for a meal there.

Click on the word Dining near the top of this page. You will then be able to click for a list of Dining Plan restaurants. TS, QS and Signature Restaurants are all catergorized on the chart.

4. KSG'sDisneyMem

KSG'sDisneyMem Mouseketeer

Just looked this up according to your recommendations to click on dining above. I am so surprised that Beaches N Cream is a table service meal. they do not accept reservations and the most expensive item on the menu is $11.49? It does not make sense to use a TS meal to eat there. Granted, the desserts a little more pricey than most counter service meals. Anyway I did not know that and I am glad I came across this as I am staying at BC for one night in a couple weeks. Thanks for the info.

5. septbaby

septbaby DIS Veteran

Lucky, you to be staying at BC!

Actually if you add up the items at B&C its not hard to come close to a $20 meal, even w/o choosing the most expensive entrees: $8.99 for a Ceasar Salad or Cheeseburger, $2.29 for a drink and $7.99 for the DIS favorite No Way Jose sundae gets you an OOP bill of $20.52. A character breakfast cost about the same.

I have yet to try B&C, but some day.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Beaches & Cream has servers who take your order and bring your food. That is why they are a TS restaurant. The designation has nothing to do with the cost of the meal.