Quick Service at Boardwalk Inn?

Dreamsdocometrue9112

"hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here'
We will be staying at BWI for the first time in May & December. I was looking into QS dining options for breakfast, but couldn't find much other than a continental breakfast at belle vue lounge? Does anyone know of anything else with a full breakfast menu in the area? Is BC/YC the only other place? Their menu didn't look very extensive, either. I might be looking in the wrong places.

Thanks!

First of all I love BW! But QS options are lacking in the Boardwalk area. Boardwalk Bakery is one, not great. BC is another. Are you on the DP? If not The Dolphin has some good options. If you go to EPCOT Sunshine Seasons is a good option. Also Studios has a couple places. Hope you have a great trip!!

BC Marketplace has a few options -- not extensive though and I don't remember anywhere you can sit (other than outside). I have read that there is a cafeteria place at the Dolphin that's open all night -- you may be able to find a good breakfast there. Unfortunately, CS places are not plentiful in that area.

when we stay at the BWI we eat at the Boardwalk bakery most of the time. It should be reopened by May.

We also wander over to Starring Rolls at DHS. It is beside the Brown Derby.

Also they now have the Bakery in France open early at Epcot. Can't wait to try them.

No full CS breakfast menus in the area, at least if you are looking for thngs like eggs and bacon platters or waffles...except at the Dolphin, whose cafeteria, Picabu, has one. That won't help anyone on the dining plan.

For a full breakfast in that area (meaning not sandwiches or pastries) you have to go to TS.

There is a sticky thread that outlines all the Epcot resort area CS options.

Just back from a great stay. Breakfast options in the hotel were seriously lacking for quick service. Belle Vue had muffins, bagels with cream cheese and cereal, along with limited pastries. The temporary bakery was the same and Boardwalk Joes had even less.

Beach Club had a quick service breakfast platter and a great breakfast sandwich served with hash brown casserole. I highly recommend that if going to a bus park like MK.

In Epcot the new French bakery was awesome. The quiche Lorraine was fantastic as was the egg game and cheese croissant.

I hope when the new bakery opens we see more options like beach club as it was a trek for my Mom who volunteered to make the run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!