Quick Service Allergy Menu?

KorieDWnut

<font color=darkcoral>Known to be the cranky perso
I heard there was talk of quick services offering allergen menus to cut down on wait times. Meaning that I have celiac disease and cant eat gluten so I would have to stand there and wait to talk to a manager before I could order, and hold up the line and my family from eating.
I heard they were going to start listing menu items to avoid the waiting around for a manager. Has that happened yet?

I am goin in August and I last went this past December/ There were times I just took my chances and ordered salad rather than hold up everyone. While I appreciate the care WDW takes to provide food that will not make me sick, it really puts a damper on everything having to stand there in a very crowded area and look through a gigantic binder or allergy information.

:(

We were offered the allergy menu when there just 2 weeks ago at several QS locations. The manager still came to talk to us but our allergies are also complicated and go beyond the top 8 which is really what this is most useful for. They did have one that listed GF options at multiple locations we went to in MK and AK and I believe Epcot. I can't remember if I mentioned allergies in HS as we brought our kids food here and I'm not 100% GF just have to keep wheat consumption to a minimum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter