Quick Reviews 9/9-9/15

LImom222

Mouseketeer
Ohana, boma, chef mickeys, crystal palace, cape may, akurshus

We ate at Ohana on our arrival 9/9/07, after reading so many mixed reviews of this place, I was pleasantly suprised, everything was delicious, the bread pudding and salad were the best I've ever tasted, the sausage was a bit dry, my 2 children ages 5 and 7 had hot dog and cheesburger... the service was excellent, we did not feel rushed at all. we will definately go back!!

9/10 Crystal Palace, there was so much to choose from, my favorite was the salmon and spoon bread, again everything was delicious, pooh and piglet came over twice, tigger spent about 10 seconds with the kids, could not get a picture, he never came back.......it was my son's 7th birthday, so they brought a signed card with a cupcake. we will go here again, just for the food

9/11 Boma, we did not care for some of the food here, did not know what most of it was, the kids had the chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, I don't think we will go here again.

9/12 Chef Mickeys, we ate here for lunch, imo, this was the best of the character meals, the food was excellent, especially the ribs and salmon, the all the characters came by several times, the gave my son a signed place mat and cupcake for his birthday, we will definately go there again

9/13 Akershus storybook lunch, my mother had the salmon with pasta(did not like it), son age 5 had the hot dog with corn (he loved it), son age 7 had the salmon with corn(he ate most of it), neice had the bbq pulled pork (loved it) and I had the meat loaf( it starts with a K, it was good) the dessert wasn't sweet but I guess that's how they eat in norway, all the princesses came by once (pocohantas, aurora, cinderella, belle was taking pictures at the entrance) we also celebrated my son's birthday with a card and cupcake, will will not go there again.

9/14 Cape May Cafe we ate here for breakfast, there was not much to choose from, waffles, no pancakes, the pizza and cheese blintzes was pretty good, kids did not eat much, too excited to see characters, everyone came by except dale, at the end of the meal, they brought my son a signed birthday card with a huge cupcake and minnie mouse came to our table and joined in wishing my son a happy birthday, definately a magical moment, we will go there again!

we ate breakfast at the port orleans riverside food court, the breakfast is really good but the lunch and dinner was not, chicken and burgers overcooked and dry.

starlight cafe, the cheeseburgers and fries were delicious and so were the hotdogs at caseys corner

:thumbsup2 Thanks for taking the time to write reviews.
Glad to hear from someone who enjoyed Ohana. Sorry to hear you were not impressed with Boma.

:thumbsup2 Thanks for taking the time to write reviews.
Glad to hear from someone who enjoyed Ohana. Sorry to hear you were not impressed with Boma.

I'm glad about Ohanas too. We were ready to change the reservation since so many recently have not had good experiences. Thanks.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter