quick review of my dinner at Chefs de France on Wednesday

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. We've had great experience there for lunch before, but have been disappointed at dinner. Maybe they are back on track.

yay for you our last two meals there were crap; hopefully they fixed what was wrong.

lol Could you elaborate? What did you get? I usually have a good meal when I am there. I'd love to hear what your experience was like. :)

We have always had enjoyable and delicious lunches at Chefs de France. We're going to try dinner at Bistro de Paris on our upcoming trip.

lol Could you elaborate? What did you get? I usually have a good meal when I am there. I'd love to hear what your experience was like. :)
sure........the starters we had were onion soup or lobster bisque, both were very good. the entrees were half chicken or salmon or braised short ribs, mine was the baked macaroni and cheese.......now this is not the crap disney stuffs down the kids throats, it is very good.......dessert was a chocolate cake with ice cream and chocolate sauce.........there was no rat show while we were there but we got over it......Luc was the server and he did a fine job except he was a bit hard to understand.....speaking some foreign language...........go figure:)

I was slightly disappointed on my last visit. Food was good but not great, and service was mediocre to decent.

Chefs De France...one of my new favs at WDW. Loved it. First, the waiters are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. :lovestruc The French Onion soup was the best I ever had and the creme brulee was close to the best I ever had. Skip the $8 fizzy lemon water though.

I'm glad to hear that CdF is still good. We have always enjoyed our lunches and dinners there and have yet to be disappointed. It's on our resy list for October. :) Love the lobster bisque and chocolate cake. The creme brulee is not bad either.

Chefs de France is one my favorite Disney restaurants! That mac & cheese is so darn good isn't it? :thumbsup2

I did not have good luck with Chef's creme brulee. The top was burned. Not caramelized, burnt! The custard was not smooth.

The creme brulee at Wolfgang Punk Express in DTD was great!

After hearing a friend rave about the mac and cheese for years, I had it this past December and, while it was good, it didn't WOW me. I'm glad you enjoyed it though!

I was there Wednesday evening as well :)

Had the Lobster Bisque....amazing
Salmon - so so
Chocolate Cake...very good!

Overall, very good meal...can't complain at all.

I was there Wednesday evening as well :)

Had the Lobster Bisque....amazing
Salmon - so so
Chocolate Cake...very good!

Overall, very good meal...can't complain at all.
our ADR was 7:30 any chance we were there at same time?????

Years ago the hostess skipped over us. My DH was standing next to her and I was sitting on a bench watching. People who were checking after us were being seated and we sat there for 1/2 hour. When I went up to the podium, she lied said she called us and we didn't come. My jaw dropped and I didn't argue, I said "My husband's standing right here." She was very flustered but indignant. She gave us the next table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter