quick queue passes for BG?

kimgof

DIS Veteran
We are booked for a trip to DC and SW with the BG add on the first week in Aug. we have never been to BG in Tampa. Is buying the quick queue worth it/necessary? How long are the lines? My kids love the big coasters so they do want to ride the most popular rides. The quick queue I was pricing is $70 per person so I wanted to check if it is really needed. They don't mind waiting on lines but not if they are 2hour waits. Also, do they sell a limited number of these passes and could possibly sell out if I wait till we are there? Thanks for the info!

I was at Busch Gardens in April and the lines weren't bad at all (we tried to do the coasters right at park opening and most were walk-ons or 10/15 minute wait). The longest line we waited in all day was Congo River Rapids, it was about 35 minutes mid-afternoon. Not sure what crowds are like in August, as my last August visit was 2011 (again, most rides were walk-ons but we went on a day when it had rained very heavily in the morning so I think that kept crowds away). I found that most lines were actually caused by park employees being soooo slow to load the rides. Disney and Universal are very efficient in that way (having groups all lined up and ready to load, quick safety checks) but Busch Gardens staff moved like zombies. But I still love the park so I hope you guys have an awesome time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter