Quick Question?

Gambee

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I go by Gambee on the other forums. I recently joined this forum, and really enjoy the vibe here.

I have a quick question, I already did a Dream Review but it is not posted. I was made aware that someone shared my review already here. I was thinking of actually posting the review on this forum.

The question is, do you think it is pointless to post it here since the link was already shared? Or should I just go ahead and post it?

Thank you :)

Post it, your pictures are amazing and you have so much information that will help others.

Some people don't like to view links.

It's easier to share the information and have discussions with other members. A lot of people love talking to the original reviewer and ask questions. It also makes your report more accessible! :cool1:

Gambee....welcome and I hope your continue to feel the vibe. I'm just started venturing to the cruise board after being on the Disney World side for a while here on the DIS. I agree that some might not want to use a link, but your review was amazing, detailed and had so much information......I would post it again from you. Your pictures are so amazing - I wish I had that talent and equipment. Based on your review, we are trying our first cruise next spring on the Disney Dream. Thanks! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter