quick question please!!

Blueeyes101817

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone..im new on this board...My friend and i are planning a vacation for about the second week of may..it is gonna be girls week, as we willh ave just finished our first year of college and figured it would be a nice getaway! So my question...we have decided to stay in the caribbean resort, but i have seen there are many differenct villages....where is a good choice to request? ...we dont smoke..and i was hoping not to be somewhere that was completly isolated...thanks so much:firefight

You might want to read parts of the FAQ below. Trinidad South is the farthest away. You will love CBR. Jamaica and Aruba are across the lake from the fooc court and main pool. Martinique and Trinidad North are preferred buildings costing extra.

But we were there in May, 2003 and stayed in Jamaica. I absolutely LOVED it!! Jamaica is across the lake from the food court and main pool - which I liked! It was quiter because of that and the walk to the food court was a short trip over the bridge (which was also a nice walk!).

I loved CBR and would like to stay there again - have fun!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter