Quick question...need info!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by weesignlanguage, Oct 7, 2008.

1. weesignlanguage

weesignlanguage DIS Veteran

If I book an AP room only right now, can I add the dining plan later or will I have to give up my room only ressie and chance losing availability of the resort I want??

We are hoping to go New Year's week which is going to be packed and I am not sure yet whether or not it is worth getting the DDP since we probably are out as far as ressies go at this point. This trip is last minute b/c we just decided to go b/c we APs a few weeks ago.

Any thoughts???

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mommyoftwo08

mommyoftwo08 Mouseketeer

I wouldn't count on AP discounts at all for that week. They are usually blacked out.
    But if you book a room only ressie now, you can always add the dining plan up to 5 days prior to your arrival without loosing your ressie.

Hope that helps.

4. weesignlanguage

weesignlanguage DIS Veteran

Great! So I can add the DDP later on, huh??

We are hoping to go Jan. 1-5 and I checked on mousesaver's on the historical chart of discounts. I could have sworn it said that AP room only discounts were given for stays starting Jan. 1 both years....I'll have to re-check that. Thanks for the info!! :)