Quick Parking Question

firefly_ris

DIS Veteran
Hello all. My family and I are headed down to Orlando tomorrow for 5 days at Disney ahead of a business trip. The last time I was at Disney was in January 2009, pre-kids (we now have 3). Last time we also stayed on property and used Disney transportation, but this time we're off property and renting a vehicle. The hotel offers a shuttle to the Transportation Center, but I'm pretty sure we're going to drive because the shuttle is not flexible. I understand parking is $20. We have park hoppers this time -- if I wanted to say drive from Hollywood Studios over to Animal Kingdom, do I have to pay again to park or is the fee all-inclusive for that day? Thanks for any info.

Hello all. My family and I are headed down to Orlando tomorrow for 5 days at Disney ahead of a business trip. The last time I was at Disney was in January 2009, pre-kids (we now have 3). Last time we also stayed on property and used Disney transportation, but this time we're off property and renting a vehicle. The hotel offers a shuttle to the Transportation Center, but I'm pretty sure we're going to drive because the shuttle is not flexible. I understand parking is $20. We have park hoppers this time -- if I wanted to say drive from Hollywood Studios over to Animal Kingdom, do I have to pay again to park or is the fee all-inclusive for that day? Thanks for any info.
Parking covers all theme park lots in one day. Get a payment receipt and show it to the employee at the next theme park lot. You'll be good all day.

they give you the receipt when you pay for parking. just keep it in your dashboard and you'll have it available all day.

like everyone said, it's good for all parks on one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter