Quick Palo Dinner Question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lovetotraveltx, Mar 17, 2013.

1. lovetotraveltx

lovetotraveltx DIS Veteran

My dd and I were looking at the Palo menu. Do you get to chose something from each category, ie, antipasto and a pasta dish and an entre?

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. robhawk

robhawk DIS Veteran

You can have anything you want. DW and I had the antipasti, split 3 appertizers, split a pasta, then had our own entrees. No rules! Enjoy! It is a very nice relaxing meal.
    Oh yeah... Chocolate Soufflé!!!!!!

4. TheWalsh

TheWalsh Earning My Ears

Don't forget palo is 18 and up

5. afoyt

afoyt Disney51

It is an amazing buffet! You also can get items, such as, Eggs Benedict, pizza's, and omelets.

6. QuiltTeddy

QuiltTeddy DIS Veteran

I actually prefer dinner in Palo over brunch. I know most prefer it the other way around. :confused3

7. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Just for clarification, the OP was asking about Palo Dinner, not Brunch. Didn't want to confuse other people who are reading this thread. :thumbsup2 Dinner is a served meal, Brunch is the buffet (which *is* amazing!)

Sayhello

8. Dis_Yoda

Dis_Yoda DIS Veteran

You can also order half portions of the pastas if you think its going to be too much food. We ordered an appetizer each, half portion of pasta, an entree and dessert & were overly full each time!

9. nannylori

nannylori Mouseketeer

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday
    Had Palo Brunch, Dinner & Remy Dinner.
    For Palo dinner,they do bring around an antipasti cart for the table,it's something you don't order,it's automatic, and I asked for "refills", as that type of food is my weakness (I'm more of a grazer than a diner). No problem with seconds on anything.
    I love love love both brunch and dinner in Palo. The quality of food & service for the money is amazing.
    Ask for server Jelena. She is absolutely wonderful!!!!!

By the way,Remy is an experience. Food is unbelieveable and service mind boggling (separate bread server,three people to serve entrees,etc.)
    Ask for server Vincent. He is a remarkable young man from Canada,I'm pretty sure. :thumbsup2

10. disneycruiser888

disneycruiser888 Earning My Ears

Yes, you get to choose from all areas on the menu and the food is amazing!!!

11. magrudersmakes3

magrudersmakes3 DIS Veteran

They will bring you anything you want. We asked about a dessert on our first visit so she brought it out so we could try it.

12. moomy-san

moomy-san I'd rather be in O'Gills.

Lobster ravioli... We'd been to Palo 6 times before we tried it, and that is a travesty! It is amazing!
    So when you order your different courses- make sure you ask for the lobster ravioli to be included!!

13. lovetotraveltx

lovetotraveltx DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone!