Quick ME question....how many

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by vellamint, Oct 9, 2012.

1. vellamint

vellamint DIS Veteran

luggage tags come for each person? Im pretty sure it used to be 2 each but on our last trip I could of sworn it was only one each.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymom443

disneymom443 Mouseketeer

It is now one tag per guest. You can request more tags if needed.:)

4. vellamint

vellamint DIS Veteran

Thanks .... flying southwest and need two per person.

5. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

Yep, just give them a quick call and they'll be happy to send you more. I just got my extras today. They take about 7 to 10 days to get. I am 'assuming' that they cut back the tags since I think other than SW most people only check one bag per person due to the fees and some less than that! And I've even heard of some who manage to travel with just carryons which simply amazes me!! :rotfl: They are very accomdating about the extra tags though... :thumbsup2

6. vellamint

vellamint DIS Veteran

YES...I will definitely call them. I kinda figured thats what happened. LOVE Southewest allowing two bags per person! My Twin Daughters have BOTH been accepted in the Disney College Program!!! We need as many free bags as we can get to move them down there...!!! YAY

7. seashoreCM

seashoreCM All around nice guy.

Like me. However this usually works only when there are not more bags than persons over 9 years old.

Disney used to send two Magical Express yellow tags per person but, among other things, to curb paper waste, cut back to one tag per person after considerable statistics gathering,

8. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

AWESOME!!!!
    My DD was accepted into the DCP for the spring 2013 program!! But she wants her vehicle so we will be driving down. Then I will fly home. She is doing the extended program which is 7 months. I can't imagine trying to fit everything she'd want to take into 2 suitcases!! Good Luck!! ;)

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android