quick ? about a NEW Annual pass

yasuern

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
So according to this if I purchase via WDW tix store online they will send me an exchange cert. and when we exchange these for the APs that is the day it is activated and they will expire 1 yr from that date not date of purchase? correct?

I know renewals work differently

Thanks

Sue:goodvibes

Your Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card must be provided and ALL ADULTS must present a valid driver's license or state identification card showing they reside in the same household. Renewals can be purchased 30 days prior to or 30 days after the expiration date. Limit 8 purchases per household.

When a Walt Disney World Annual or Premium Annual Pass is ordered through the Walt Disney World Ticket Store an exchange certificate will be sent to you via mail. The certificate can be redeemed at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate, your Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card and ALL ADULTS must present a valid driver's license or state identification card showing they reside in the same household. The Pass is good for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption. Renewals will be valid for 365 days from original Pass Anniversary Date. When a Walt Disney World Annual or Premium Annual Pass is purchased through any Walt Disney World Theme Park or the Downtown Disney Guest Relations location, your Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card must be provided and all adults must present a valid driver's license or state identification card showing they reside in the same household. The Pass is good for 365 days from the date of purchase. Renewals will be valid for 365 days from the original Pass Anniversary Date.

Correct. You can also buy them at any Guest Relations location at WDW.

thank for your response:)

I know its right in front of me but sometimes I just want another to verify it to make sure I am not reading wrong.

Well off to purchase echange certs.

Again thank you
Sue:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter