Questions I couldn't find answers to!

disneygirl1322

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Like many of you, I had browsed these boards for a while before joining. All of the information here is so great and it is so nice to see how everyone comes together to help each other out! I am soon to be engaged (we bought a ring but I am waiting for him to ask!!) and my boyfriend and I have been crunching dollar signs in our minds as we try to figure out if we can truly afford a Disney wedding. We both want to have one, more than anything. It is so us and we prefer to have an intimate celebration for ourselves and our closest family members, as opposed to a large celebration with 100+ people.

We want to know what the best deal is. I put together a very rough draft of a potential Escape Wedding, but I was curious about how the pricing of the Wedding Pavilion works for the Wishes Wedding. It can't be $5750 like it is in the Escape package because that comes with a lot of extras, and for the Wishes nothing is packaged together right? I would be surprised if they cost the same.

Also, (this is just to clarify from when I was thinking about a Swan and Dolphin wedding), if you do not have DFTW, can you still have the professional photoshoot in Hollywood Studios? Thank you for your help and I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

:banana:

Welcome! :wave2:

The venue fee for the Wedding Pavilion for a Wishes event is $3,000.

Anyone can have a bridal portrait session at any of the theme parks except the Magic Kingdom, which is reserved for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings couples.

Thank you so much!

I borrowed the Passporter's book from the library to see if I would like it and it has EVERYTHING! Going to purchase it so I can write notes and highlight like I'm back in college haha. Have a great weekend!

Is it true that if you don't use a Disney photographer for your ceremony and choose to have your MK and DHS photoshoot on a different day than your wedding, that the cost for the photo package does not apply towards your Wishes minimum? :confused3

You sure can! I am a Swan bride and am going to book my DHS shoot this weekend!

All Disney weddings are beautiful and special. We happened to go the S/D route because it was more flexible and let us have more bang for our buck. Feel free to join our FB group or head over to the S/D thread if you want to chat!

Is it true that if you don't use a Disney photographer for your ceremony and choose to have your MK and DHS photoshoot on a different day than your wedding, that the cost for the photo package does not apply towards your Wishes minimum? :confused3

That's what they've been saying for the last couple of years. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!