Questions for those who have gone in January!

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Hello!

I have a few questions for those of you who have gone in January/February before. We are going 30 January and have never been before.

Do we need to make reservations for the restaurants like at WDW? Should I have done this already?

Also, is there anywhere on-site where I can get drinks/snacks etc to take to our room?

Thank you in advance!

Eloise

I'd doubt the parks would be that busy that reservations would be necessary.
You can buy snacks from the shop in the train station or at the Esso garage beside Hotel Santa Fe.

If your somewhat adventurous take the RER 1 stop to Val D'Europe, there is a Hypermarket there along with a huge Mall.

hi,

I was at DLP from 1/13-18/05. crowds were very light, temps were cold. i did make a PS for Auberge and Inventions. Both were strictly for convenience. Both restaurants were also taking walk-ins.

we went in January during Magic unlimited last year for my 21st birthday and it was absolutely awesome.Its so quiet,no need for reservations at all,the only down side to going then was,despite me being a fan of cold weather,it was absolutely freezing cold so make sure u take warm clothes!

Although actually one thing about reservations,the blue lagoon always seems to need them,we had to come back an hour later despite it being quite quiet inside.
And if u go on the rock n roll rollercoaster during magic unlimited time,get ready to have lots of people trying to get past u at the front to get on the ride. The system they have on that ride during magic unlimited is not very good at all in comparison to the other ones,and you try and be polite about it,youll be there all day.

all in all,DLP in january is the best,and i hope u have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter