Questions, Boardwalk entertainers and BCV pools

gk90

Mom to Sorcerer Mickey fan and Donald's #1 fan!
Planning a stay next month at BCV and wondering about a couple of things:

1. Boardwalk entertainers: I've seen on a couple of sites and posts that they're around Thursday thru Sunday from 6:30 to 10:30--is this still true? I also saw someone's trip report saying that with cost-cutting there were only 2 or 3 of them around every evening? :sad1:

2. BCV pool hours: When does Stormalong Bay open and close? And I remember reading somewhere that the BCV quiet pool is open later?

3. Is there a hot tub/spa by the BCV quiet pool?

Thanks!

In June, SAB was opened from 9AM to I think it was 11PM. I had never been at BCV in June, and was surprised and pleased that it opened earlier than the 10AM that I had been used to. I know that people were swimming in the villa pool and the whirlpool there around midnight when I was looking out at the area.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks! I know we'll be beat at the end of the day, a whirlpool sounds good.

From what I've noticed the entertainers are usually done (or finishing up) around 10 pm, not so much close to 10:30, and I've never really seen more than three at a time....a strolling piano player, a juggler and a magician...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter