Questions about the online ADR booking

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Ok so I get to make my ADRs tomorrow. I was on the site playing around with it just to see how it works and it seems easy, but I'm confused about something.

I'm going Jan 2-11, and right now that farthest you can book is Jan 1.... so tomorrow Jan 2 will be up, but the rest of the days will not so how do I book them if I can't click on the day I want on the calender?

Thanks.

And when I try to retrieve my reservation it says E02020305001

My reservation is made trough DVC, so does that mess it up?

The answer to your first question - when you associate your ADRs with your resort reservation #, it will show you all 10 days that you can book, ONCE your 90 day window opens.

The answer to the 2nd question - yes, it sounds like you a have a problem though relative to pulling up your reservation. If you can't associate your reservation # with your bookings, you will not be able to do the "+10" bookings. I don't really have any advice for that part. A DVC reservation # does work - I just pulled mine up on the dining system a few weeks ago, with no problem.

Yeah I guess I can't book online then because I have tried like 50 times trying to retrieve the reservation and it doesn't work! This stinks. UGH!

Have you tried calling to get your reservation # issue fixed before tomorrow? It is sure worth a try to see if they can fix a problem with it coming up.

DVC member services closed at five so I'm screwed lol! UGH I'm so annoyed, LOL!

Lynn,

When I logged on for my 90-day mark, I got the same message for about 45 minutes straight. Really annoying, in fact, I'm getting it again right now but technically I don't "need" to associate my ressie anymore since my +10 is already open.

ANYWHO---what I did on my 90 day mark was first, clear my cookies. If you don't know how to do that, just do a quick Google search. You do it through Internet Explorer (or whatever browser you are using). Next, I shut down and restarted my computer. Then, I opened up the waltdisneyworld.com site and went to "Discover" at the top of the page and then "Dining" from there. Magically, it opened my +10 after doing that. It's not a guarantee but definitely worth a try since you can do it at 3:00am and if it doesn't work, just get back up for 7:00am call-in time.

This problem has nothing to do with DVC versus regular confirmation numbers, so don't worry about that. It's just yet another kink in the chain for Disney's online booking. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Regardless, I'm sure even if you have to call you'll get everything you need. I haven't had any problems modifying my existing December ressies yet, and I'm only 2 months (or so) out from our trip.

Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you and Tim book!

Ann

well it didn't work... I can't even retrieve my reservation on the My Disney Vacation page. Anybody else having issues trying to retrieve your reservation?

Hi, We are in WDW 2-10 Jan. I also could not retrieve my reservation. I just booked ALL my required ADR's on the phone, so despite my initial concern am now pleasentaly surprised. the lady I spoke with advised that there is sometimes trouble when 'linking' the booking? I'm going to call later and see if they can fix that, but will just celebrate now. Woo hoo!:banana:

I just got off the phone... was able to get everything I wanted, including Le Cellier for dinner, but for some reason Narcoossees was only showing availability for the sweetheart table for two...so they told me to call the restaurant, lol.

I'm a DVC members and while I can associate all of my 2009 reservations by entering the information, I can't get the system to accept any of my 2010 reservation (I have 5 2010 reservations and I get an error on all of them). While it's not time for them to open yet, I could, once upon a time, get the system to accept the information, but no longer. I fear I won't be able to use the system when I have to make my ADRs next week for January. WHen the system works, it does work well, but when it doesn't, you have your hands tied.

Good luck to you. I'm sure you will be able to get what you want. I was able to with calling and the CM was soooo nice!

I had a problem with Narcoossees... for some reason you can only book the swetheart package for 2, they don't have anything but that in the system right now... so odd.

Good luck to you. I'm sure you will be able to get what you want. I was able to with calling and the CM was soooo nice!

I had a problem with Narcoossees... for some reason you can only book the swetheart package for 2, they don't have anything but that in the system right now... so odd.

Where you trying for one certain night for Narcoossees? Or did you ask about other nights. THis is a must do for our trip, so am curious if it was only booked up the one night.

IDK I doubt that it would be booked up completely.. I mean if you can book a package there, then you can eat there which means there is availability. That's why I don't get it, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter