Questions about TDR in April

Chewb

Earning My Ears
I’m going to Tokyo Disney Resort in April (12-14) and as I’m a lucky boy, I’m staying at Disney Miracosta Hotel. I have some questions about my trip. I’ve been searching some information for a few days but it isn’t easy to find answers.

1. Do you know if there is some EMH in April ? I heard that sometimes, if you’re staying in a Disney Hotel, you’re able to go to the park one hour before ?
  2. Do they accept late FP like in WDW ?
  3. I’m thinking of going the 1st day (12 April) in Tokyo Disneyland (only the afternoon because I arrive at Narita at 9.35am), the 2nd day (13 April) in Tokyo DisneySea and finally for the 3rd day (14 April), going the morning in TDL and the afternoon in TDS. I know there is no hooper for the two first days but I’m not sure if you can switch to another park during the 3rd day. Normally, I’ll buy a 3-Days Magic Tickets when I arrive. Do you know if I can do that ?
  4. Do you know where I can find menus ? I’d like to eat in a restaurant like Oceano but I haven’t found menus and prices anywhere.
  5. Do you think it will be a crowded period ?
  6. I know that Japan are fanatic of their parks, but do you know when they generally come waiting the opening of the parks ? 30 minutes ? 45 minutes ? 1 hour ? Or more… I like being in the first places !

Thank you very much for your help.

I don’t really speak English well so apologise for my mistakes.

;)

Do they accept late FP like in WDW ?

I've heard many people say they usually accepts it. I haven't tried myself.

I’m thinking of going the 1st day (12 April) in Tokyo Disneyland (only the afternoon because I arrive at Narita at 9.35am), the 2nd day (13 April) in Tokyo DisneySea and finally for the 3rd day (14 April), going the morning in TDL and the afternoon in TDS. I know there is no hooper for the two first days but I’m not sure if you can switch to another park during the 3rd day. Normally, I’ll buy a 3-Days Magic Tickets when I arrive. Do you know if I can do that ?

If you are staying at Disney Hotels, you can buy Multi-day Passport Special tickets which will allow you to park hop from the day one w/ the additional fee.

Multi-day passport special

The Japanese site has more details and it says it costs Y11600 for 2 days, Y14500 for 3 days.

Do you think it will be a crowded period ?
No, one of the best times to go to TDR in my opinion. :goodvibes
Check out the crowd calendar.

I know that Japan are fanatic of their parks, but do you know when they generally come waiting the opening of the parks ? 30 minutes ? 45 minutes ? 1 hour ? Or more… I like being in the first places !

Many Disney discussion boards in Japan suggests 2 hours prior if you want to be close to the beginning of the lines. I also read recommending 3 hours prior to be one of the firsts when busy. :scared1: I personally haven't been there that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter